Select the annual information return that you wish to file
Select the annual return you need to submit from the list below. Instructions for different kinds of reportable information are included in each annual return form as appropriate.
The following returns can be submitted in MyTax
- Payments to nonresidents
- Transferred foreign dividends
- Profit-surplus payments from a cooperative (in Finnish or Swedish)
- Refunds of corporate capital, subject to capital gains tax
- Annual information return on shareholder loans treated as capital income and on their repayment (in Finnish or Swedish)
- Annual information on a non-listed company’s employee offering
- Other payments treated as earned income or capital income (in Finnish or Swedish)
- Annual information on amounts paid by a buyer of timber (in Finnish or Swedish)
- Deduction for donations made by natural persons (in Finnish or Swedish)
- Insurance indemnities paid to business operators and farmers (in Finnisf or Swedish)
- Loans and interest (in Finnish or Swedish)
- Paid interest on which tax has been withheld at source
- Interest and other payments, taxable under the provisions of the act on income tax
- Received trade union fees and unemployment insurance premiums (in Finnish or Swedish)
- Annual information on work income for insurance purposes (in Finnish or Swedish)
- Received asset-management fees (in Finnish or Swedish)
- Public support (in Finnish or Swedish)
- Grants paid (in Finnish or Swedish)
- Intermediated services
Annual information returns can also be uploaded as files in the Ilmoitin.fi service.
The following returns are submitted through other channels
- Annual information return from a Reporting platform operator (DAC7) (via Ilmoitin.fi)
- FATCA, CRS ja DAC2 (via Ilmoitin.fi)
- Purchases and sales of securities (via Ilmoitin.fi only)
- Equity savings accounts (via Ilmoitin.fi only)
- Premiums of individuals' voluntary pension insurance contracts and deposits to 'PS' individual retirement accounts (via Ilmoitin.fi only)
- Annual information return on substitute dividends (in Finnish or Swedish, complete a paper form)
- Amounts received or paid in lieu of yield from a fund unit (in Finnish or Swedish, complete a paper form)
- Pensions and benefits paid by natural persons and by death estates (in Finnish or Swedish, secure e-mail)
- Fees paid to political parties based on persons placed in positions of trust (in Finnsih or Swedish, submittal through secure e-mail only)
You can also use Ilmoitin.fi to submit annual information returns
You can upload your annual information return as a software file if you use the Ilmoitin.fi e‑service. For more information, see the data format specifications for annual information returns.
Alternatively, if your company’s accounting software has an interface with the Finnish Tax Administration, you can use the interface to submit the required annual information.
You can send an annual information return on another party’s behalf without authorisation
If you are a user of MyTax, you can log in with your personal e-bank codes to submit annual information, or you can log in with a mobile certificate. Please note that Lomake.fi will close down for all users on 29 February 2024.
Fill in the information of the company or other payor you submit the return for. No authorisation is required.