The financial sector and taxation
This page contains up-to-date information for operators in the financial sector, such as account operators, intermediaries, insurance companies and investment companies. Read more about operators in the financial sector.
- Online event 27th October 2021: Authorised Intermediaries and submitting of annual returns.
- We have a new version of
- Authorised Intermediary’sannual information return technical guidance together with correction and deletion examples.
- We have also published a new version of Annual information return on dividends paid to nonresidents by a listed company technical guidance.
- Please notice also new ReadMe attachment.
New versions contains all the information you'll need to build your annual reports and do the reporting in January 2022.
- We have published customer instructions and answers to frequently asked questions on the taxation procedure of dividends paid to nominee-registered shares. Read more: