The financial sector and taxation
This page contains up-to-date information for operators in the financial sector, such as account operators, intermediaries, insurance companies and investment companies. Read more about operators in the financial sector.
- The technical guidance and schema for an Authorised Intermediary's annual information return has been updated on 1 April 2021.
- The technical guidance and XML examples for the annual information return of a publicly listed company paying dividends to nonresidents have been published on 12 April 2021.
- Find the technical guidance and updates here.
- We have published customer instructions and answers to frequently asked questions on the taxation procedure of dividends paid to nominee-registered shares. Read more:
- The Register of Authorised Intermediaries is now in operation, news 1/11/2021