Calculate, file and pay self-assessed taxes, such as VAT, excise duties and employers' contributions, on your own initiative.
Summary on tax payment status
Your summary contains information about your taxes and payments for the past month.
If you are behind in your payments, the Tax Administration will send you a reminder. If you are unable to pay the tax by the due date given in the reminder, you can ask for an extension of due date.
Prepayments and additional prepayment
Prepayments must be made on income received from business operations. If you notice during the tax year that you have not made enough tax prepayments, you can request a change to the prepayment amount. If the tax year has ended, you can make an additional prepayment.
If you have paid too much tax, we refund the excess back to you.
Real estate tax
If you own a property, you must pay real estate tax.
When you buy real estate, shares in a housing company or other securities or corporate stocks, you must report the purchase by filing a transfer tax return.
Payments — other pages
- Summary on tax payment status
- Using a refund for unpaid taxes
- Where can I find the bank account number and the reference?
- Using a payment for different taxes
- Corporate taxpayer – use the web invoice
- Making payments from other countries
- Interest on late payments
- Financial difficulties
- Certificate of paid taxes, certificate of tax debts
- Monthly transaction summary