Reporting, requesting and correcting information in MyTax in a limited scope
If you log in to MyTax and select Report or request information in a limited scope, you can
- file certain annual information returns and other returns
- submit requests for specific documents
- request a pre-emptive discussion (corporate taxpayers only)
- send a deed of inventory of an estate of a deceased person, and submit other requests connected to the inventory deed, on behalf of a client
- file a transfer tax return for real estate agents and securities brokers
- request a tax-at-source card for dividend income, interest income or royalty income (corporate taxpayers only)
- request refund of tax at source on dividend income, interest income or royalty income (individual and corporate taxpayers)
- submit a report on a reportable arrangement (private individuals or estates of a deceased person).
When reporting or requesting information in a limited scope, you can use MyTax on someone else’s behalf without a Suomi.fi authorisation.
When you submit another person’s, company’s or organisation’s information through this functionality, the details you submit will not be connected in any way to your personal tax matters and you will not be able to later access them in MyTax alongside your personal tax details. However, MyTax keeps a log of who has filed the returns.
Document requests (available in Finnish and Swedish, link to Finnish)
How to submit corrections after filing
If you have submitted incorrect information, file a new return with the correct information. The new return will replace the information you had filed previously.
Please note that if you are making corrections to an annual information return or a transfer tax return for real estate agents or securities brokers, the procedure for correcting information is different. For more detailed instructions, see: