How to grant a Suomi.fi authorisation for tax matters
You can authorise another person or a company to take care of your personal tax matters or your company’s tax matters on your behalf electronically.
Please note that you need an authorisation for yourself if you manage the tax matters of a partnership, death estate or benefit under joint administration that you are party to.
How to grant an authorisation
- Private individuals
- Limited companies, cooperatives, general partnerships, limited partnerships
- Forestry partnerships, agricultural partnerships and real estate partnerships
- Agricultural operators and forestry operators
- Self-employed individuals
- Death estates with a Business ID
- Public organisations
- Benefits under joint administration
- Accounting firms or other agents
- Foreign companies