Organisations: Authorise parties to use the Incomes Register’s e-service
The Incomes Register’s e-service can only be used on behalf of a company or organisation by an appointed representative. Others require a separate authorisation. Authorisations can be granted for individuals or companies.
Who can grant an authorisation?
Authorisations can only be granted by:
- the company’s Managing Director
- the Managing Director’s substitute
- officials authorised to sign for the company/organisation
- sole traders
- individuals to whom one of the above has given the right to grant an authorisation.
How are authorisations granted?
Authorisations are granted in the Suomi.fi e-Authorisations service. The majority of organisations can grant authorisations independently in the service. Certain organisations need to grant authorisations with the help of an official.
In the Suomi.fi e-Authorisations service, the following parties can grant authorisations independently:
- limited liability companies
- housing companies
- limited partnerships
- general partnerships
- sole traders
- foundations and associations that have registered representatives who have the right of independent representation
- natural persons.
In the Suomi.fi e-Authorisations service, the following parties can grant authorisations with the help of an official:
- municipalities, parishes, educational institutions and other public sector bodies
- business partnerships, tax consortiums and joint-benefit administrations
- foundations and associations that do not have any registered representatives who have the right of independent representation
- companies, in which several people cannot jointly grant authorisations, for example, due to signing rules
- Finnish companies with no individuals or board members registered in the Trade Register who have the right to represent the company alone
- non-Finnish companies with no representative with a Finnish personal identity code registered in the Trade Register
- non-Finnish companies not registered in Finland
- estates and road associations with a Business ID