Our telephone services can help you in English on weekdays from 9 am to 4.15 pm, in July 9 am to 3 pm (GMT +2).
- International tax matters, 029 497 024
- taxation of employees coming to work in Finland
income from sources outside Finland
relocations from Finland to another country
- Finnish tax matters, 029 497 050
- individuals, students, workers, professional employees in Finland
General service number for businesses, 029 497 051
- Small businesses, private traders and self-employed professionals
- Limited liability companies (Oy)
- New business entrepreneurs (with new Business IDs)
- Persons or companies liable for Value-added tax = VAT
- Persons or companies who have employed someone.
Car tax, 029 497 152
Excise taxation, 029 497 154
Note: If you wish to make a call to a Finnish number from outside Finland, dial the international code +358 and leave out the first zero. Example: To call the number 029 497 050, dial +358 29 497 050.
- What to do if you are laid off from work
- How to order a tax card only for benefits
- Request a payment arrangement for your company with eased terms in MyTax starting 25 March
- The Finnish Tax Administration supports businesses during the corona pandemic
- How to request adjustment of prepayment?
- How to request a revised tax card for 2020 in MyTax?
- Where can I find a tax card or decision in MyTax?
- How can I increase my tax rate?
- Can I order a tax card for my children?
- What tax deductions for 2020 can already be claimed in MyTax?
Domestic telephone charges depend on the contract between the caller and the telephone operator. The rates stated in the contract are applicable:
- If you call from a stationary phone, the rate is the standard local network rate.
- If you call from a mobile phone, the rate is the standard mobile rate.