Scam messages have been sent out in the Tax Administration’s name. Read more about scams.

How to unregister from the Finnish Tax Administration's register on MyTax

  1. Go to the MyTax Taxpayer details tab and select Change register information. Alternatively, click on the Tax matters tab on MyTax home page, select Registrations and authorisations — Making changes to information in VAT register, prepayment register and register of employers

  2. Change information for only those registers that you wish to modify or exit.

  3. If you wish to exit a register, give the last active date in that register. E.g. if you wish to end your VAT-registration after January, declare 31.01. as the last active registerdate.

  4. On the summary page, check that the informations are correct. Press Submit in order to finalise.

Page last updated 2/23/2021