There are scam messages in circulation that claim to be sent by the Tax Administration. Read more about scam messages

Claim for adjustment of transfer tax (6018e)

Complete this form to make a claim for adjustment regarding transfer taxes.  The Board of Adjustment will process your claim. All individual parties liable to pay transfer tax must prepare their own specific claims for adjustment. You can file a claim for adjustment electronically in MyTax.

File in MyTax

If you opt for paper filing, return address is printed on the form.

Alternatively, you can hand deliver it to any tax office or other Tax Administration office.

Page last updated 11/20/2020