Scam messages have been sent out in the Tax Administration’s name. Read more about scams.

14C Tax credit for household costs – certificate issued by the company’s country (3027e)

This form is for those who have paid household expenses to a foreign company. Fill in the form to prove that the foreign company has fulfilled its tax obligations. You must use it if you claim credit for expenses paid to a company, and the work was done in an EEA country other than Finland. Some sections of the form must be filled in by the tax authority of the company's country.

Send the completed form enclosed with Form 14A to the address on the first page, or drop it off at a tax office. You can also use MyTax to file the information and amounts relating to these two forms.

Log in to MyTax

Page last updated 10/29/2018