How to print a document and enable popups in MyTax
When you open a tax card, a tax decision or a letter in MyTax, it opens in a new tab in the browser or as a separate PDF file.
If the decision or letter does not open in a new tab, please enable popups in your browser and try again. See more detailed instructions on how to enable or block popups in your browser:
- Firefox: Pop-up blocker settings, exceptions and troubleshooting
- Change security and privacy settings for Internet Explorer 11
- Chrome: Block or allow pop-ups in Chrome
- Safari: Change Websites preferences in Safari on Mac
- Edge: Block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge
If you use Firefox, please make sure you are using the latest version of the browser. Instructions: Update Firefox to the latest release
When you have opened the tax card, decision or letter, you can print it out using the browser’s print function or by pressing Ctrl+P.
Similarly, you can print out any page in MyTax.