MyTax instructions for tax cards
You can get your current tax card from MyTax and send it to the payer.
When you need a new tax card, you can select the complete or short version of the tax card request in MyTax. For example, if only your pay changes, select the short tax card request. You can switch from the short version to the complete version at any time.
You can also request a tax card in MyTax by using your mobile phone.
Tax card for wage income, benefit income or travel expenses
Select the short tax card request in the following situations:
- your wages change or you start a new employment
- you receive fringe benefits
- you study and work
- you receive a benefit, such as a parental allowance or an unemployment allowance
- you are reporting or changing your commuting expenses
- you have paid membership fees for a labour market organisation
- you are requesting a tax card for your underage child.
Tax card for pension, informal care support or deductions
Select the complete tax card request in the following situations:
- you are retiring
- you receive informal care support
- you receive wages from your own company
- you receive trade income or compensation for use
- you are reporting deductions, such as tax credit for household expenses.