Scam messages have been sent out in the Tax Administration’s name. Read more about scams.

How can I increase my tax rate?

Get a new tax card and inform the Tax Administration of your current, updated income and expenses.

How to request a revised card in MyTax

Increasing the card's percentage rate may be necessary if it was calculated based on deductions that you no longer have in 2024 (such as expenses for travel and commuting, but you no longer travel as often).

Changing your 2024 rate may help you avoid having to pay back taxes next year.

Your 2024 tax card contains an income ceiling for 11 months (from February to December). The tax card shows an estimate of your income for the year, and the tax rate is based on this amount.

Page last updated 4/22/2024