How to submit a deed of estate inventory in MyTax
As a private individual, you can log in to MyTax to send the deed either for yourself or on someone else’s behalf. For example, after you have logged in to MyTax with your own personal e-bank codes, you can send the Tax Administration a deed on behalf of a relative of yours.
Select the All tax types tab.
Click Activities relating to inheritance tax under Inheritance tax.
Click Submitting a deed of estate inventory.
The process has 2 stages. You can see them in the breadcrumb trail below your name.
Stage Basic details:
- Enter the details of the deceased person and the estate’s contact person.
- Attach the deed of estate inventory by clicking Add file. Please note that all the pages of the deed must be included in a single file. If the deed includes attachments, add them as separate files. Attachments can have the following file formats: PDF, RTF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, JPG, TIFF and PNG.
Stage Preview and send: Check that the details are correct. Finally, click Submit.
Was the deed of estate inventory successfully submitted?
You can see the status of the deed of estate inventory in MyTax:
- Go to the MyTax home page.
- Select the Activities tab.
- Select Filed returns and submitted requests and applications under Status of returns, requests and applications.
If submission fails
If for some reason you fail to submit the deed of estate inventory and attachments in MyTax, you can send them by post to the address:
Finnish Tax Administration
Inheritance and gift taxation
P.O. Box 760