Claim for adjustment of income tax - individuals (3308e)

After the Tax Administration has completed the assessment process for the year, you can file a claim for adjustment if you are an individual or a partner of a partnership entity (including self-employed individuals (T:mi) and limited partnerships). Your claim will be received by the Adjustment Board.

File in MyTax

If you opt for paper filing, find the return address on the first page of the form. Please also include the necessary supplemental forms. Find a specification in the instructions.