Scam messages have been sent out in the Tax Administration’s name. Read more about scams.

7L Rental income – other property (3094e)

You are required to report the rental income on Form 7L that you receive from renting out property other than real estate or apartments in a housing company. For example, this form is for the income you get from renting out a car or a boat. You can also file the amounts in MyTax.

If you co-own the property, you only need to report your share of the rental income and any associated costs (this may be the case if you and your husband/wife are co-owners).

Claim your miscellaneous rental income in MyTax or with the following forms:

  • Rental income from an apartment in a housing company – Form 7H.
  • Rental income from renting out real estate – Form 7K.
  • Rental income from foreign countries – Form 16B.

Log in to MyTax

The pre-completed tax return – instructions for filing

If you opt for paper filing, return address is
Finnish Tax Administration
P.O. BOX 700
00052 VERO.

Page last updated 10/29/2018