Scam messages have been sent out in the Tax Administration’s name. Read more about scams.

1C Travel expenses ā€“ Commuting to a secondary place of work (3015e)

You can claim your commuting expenses between your permanent residence (home) and a secondary place of work in MyTax or on Form 1C. 

‘Secondary place of work’ means a location where you go on a regular basis but it is not your primary place of work. The location of the secondary place must be in a different municipality than your main place of work. 

Claim your miscellaneous travel expenses in MyTax or with the following forms:

  • Commuting between your home and work, i.e. the main place of work – Form 1A.
  • Expenses for going home for the weekend – Form 1B.
  • Trips to a place where you work if your occupation is within ‘special sectors’ (such as the construction sector, the earthmoving sector and work related to forestry) – Form 1D.

Log in to MyTax 

The pre-completed tax return – instructions for filing

If you opt for paper filing, return address is
Finnish Tax Administration
P.O. BOX 700
00052 VERO.

Page last updated 10/29/2018