Scam messages have been sent out in the Tax Administration’s name. Read more about scams

You must inform the Tax Administration of the following changes

The Tax Administration receives a major part of the information on real estate from third parties. However, some information must be supplied by the taxpayer.

Report these changes yourself:

We receive the following information from other parties – but you should still check it:

  • new buildings
  • sales and purchase of real estate
  • real estate given as a gift
  • construction work and renovations
  • cadastral procedures, such as parcelling, partitioning and land-for-land exchanges.
Page last updated 1/1/2023