Service break in MyTax between 18 and 21 November – take care of your tax matters in good timeNews, 11/11/2022
MyTax will be down at the end of November due to a system update.
The service break will start on Friday 18 November at 3.30 pm and end on Monday 21 November at 9 am. During the service break, you cannot log in to MyTax or manage your taxes there
We advise you to deal with your tax matters before the break insofar as possible.
Please note the following during the service break
- Tax cards: You cannot request a tax card in MyTax between Friday 18 November 3.30 pm and Monday 21 November 9 am. From Monday 21 November 9 am onwards, you can get a tax card via MyTax, from your local tax office or the Tax Administration’s telephone service (tel. 029 497 000).
- Paying taxes: Between Friday 18 November 3.30 pm and Monday 21 November 9 am, you cannot pay taxes in MyTax, nor can you get any payment details. However, you can pay taxes in your online bank. If you intend to do so, make sure you check the account and reference numbers in MyTax in good time before the service break. You can ask for payment details from the telephone service (tel. 029 497 026) as of Monday 21 November 9 am. You can search for payment details and pay taxes in MyTax again starting Monday 21 November 9 am.
- VAT EU Recapitulative Statements: You cannot submit reports in MyTax after Friday 18 November 3.30 pm, so make sure you submit them before the service break. During the break, you can submit reports in the Ilmoitin.fi service, but they will not be processed until after the break. You can submit reports in MyTax again starting Monday 21 November 9 am.
- Tax debt certificates: The tax debt register is not available from Saturday 19 to Sunday 20 November. Tax debt certificates for unpaid taxes are available from the taxpayer service as of Monday 21 November 9 am.
- API interfaces: Interfaces close on Saturday 19 November at 1 am and open on Sunday 20 November at 5 pm at the latest.
- Ilmoitin.fi and Lomake.fi services: During the service break, you can submit reports in the Ilmoitin.fi and Lomake.fi services and directly from your software via an operator, but we will not process the reports until after the break. The reports or data you file are recorded for the day when they are submitted.
- Palkka.fi: You can calculate wages as usual and the reports are submitted to the Incomes Register, but they will not be transmitted to MyTax during the break. The reports will be transmitted to MyTax after the service break. The following information will not be transmitted from the Tax Administration to Palkka.fi during the break:
- changes in payment period details in MyTax
- tax card details in electronic format
- changes in the employer register (casual employer/regular employer)
- Tax numbers: The tax number register is unavailable between Friday 18 November 3.30 pm and Monday 21 November 9 am. Because of the service break, we cannot issue you a tax number or enter you in the register of tax numbers between Saturday 19 November and Sunday 20 November 2022. Read more: Tax number register
New features available in MyTax after service break – read more: New features to MyTax in November