News for software developers – 1/2022News, 2/7/2022
New version of Ilmoitin.fi launched 8 February 2022
During the downtime, on 8 February 2022 between 7 am and 9 am, the Ilmoitin.fi website and its software interfaces are temporarily unavailable.
- Ilmoitin accepts income tax returns for corporate taxpayers 2022 accounting periods. Users can both check and submit returns (Forms 4, 6, 6B, 6C and 6U).
- The data file specifications for annual information returns of 2022 are published but their formats will not be available until the March version of Ilmoitin is launched on 29 March 2022.
- Users can send tax-at-source (TAS) attachments via the ApiTamoPKI interface.
- Changes to XML format applications for refunds of tax at source and applications for tax-at-source cards become effective.
Web forms for SAT returns are no longer available. Web forms for income tax returns were already removed earlier.
Technical changes brought about by the version update
- Corporate taxpayers (Forms 4, 6, 6B, 6C, 6U) 2022 formats and TaMo checks, as defined in the data file specifications, are added (Data file specifications available at www.tax.fi Data file specifications - income tax returns)
- Sending TAS attachments via the ApiTamoPKI interface is possible.
- Changes to messages of XML format applications for refunds of tax at source and applications for tax-at-source cards (see tax.fi Specifications - Direct data transfers and other e-filings for technical guidance).
IT developer clinics planned for 2022
We continue our practice to arrange Teams meetings for IT developers in 2022. For schedules and links to join each meeting on Teams, go to the Developer pages: Events 2022 (in Finnish)
- If a representative of the Incomes Register joins the Teams meeting, this will be announced separately (see under Date).
- E-filing schedules for calendar year 2022 (in Finnish and Swedish)
- Schedule of updates to the Tax Administration’s file check module (available in Finnish)
- Interface maintenance and downtime 2022
Contact and queries
The e-mail address of the Tax Administration that we reserve for IT developers can now deal with Incomes Register-related questions, too. If you send a question, we forward it to the Incomes Register Unit as appropriate. However, we remind all users that our e-mail is:
- Specific and dedicated to IT development at commercial software vendors;
- Designed to give guidance and support to IT development; and
- Not at all for error management
- the observation form must be completed, as previously, whenever you become aware of a technical problem or detect an error