News for software developers – 3/2020News, 6/9/2020
Version update to Ilmoitin.fi released on 9 June 2020
During the update – on 9 June 2020 at around 7–9 am – the Ilmoitin.fi e-service and the associated software interfaces are unavailable.
After the update:
- You can check and submit electronic tax-at-source refund applications and attachments
- You can check and submit data according to new data flow DAC6DC
- Ilmoitin.fi dates for CRS/DAC2 and FATCA will change
- New data and replacement returns for ReportingPeriod 2019-12-31 can be submitted up until 15 August 2020
- Correction returns for ReportingPeriod 2019-12-31 can be submitted as of 1 September 2020 (no change)
- New check routines for CRS/DAC2 and FATCA data flow validations
Technical changes brought about by the version update
- You can submit electronic tax-at-source card applications and their attachments (technical guidance and a description of attachments available on tax.fi).
- You can check and submit data according to new data flow DAC6DC (data record specification will be published on tax.fi).
- Ilmoitin.fi dates of the CRS/DAC2 and FATCA data flows will change (technical guidance available on tax.fi).
- Validations of the CRS/DAC2 and FATCA data flows will change (technical guidance available on tax.fi).
The Tax Administration’s Skype service has been updated. Because of this, meeting links saved in the user’s own calendar may not work.
Updated meeting links can be found on the software developer’s tax.fi page Software developer sessions (available in Finnish). Each clinic’s presentation material will be saved under the clinic in question after the session.
Upcoming Skype clinics for software developers
- Friday 5 June 2020, 9–10 am
- In addition to topical matters, the June clinic deals with the transfer of pensions and benefits to the Incomes Register.
- Friday 3 July 2020, 9–10 am
- No Skype clinic in August because of the holiday season.
Cooperation event for the Tax Administration and software developers
On account of the corona restrictions, we organise 2 Skype sessions with the same content. We will have to limit the number of participants per session for reasons of Skype capacity. Below you can see the confirmed dates for the sessions. The registration and schedule will become available on the Software developer sessions page (available in Finnish) at a later stage.
- Friday 21 August 2020
- Monday 24 August 2020
- E-filing schedules for 2020 (available in Finnish and Swedish, link to Finnish)
- Schedule of updates to the Tax Administration’s file check module (available in Finnish)
Contact and queries