5 Business tax return for business operators and self-employed persons (3049e)

You can file the tax return for your business either online or by filling out paper form. Use this tax return form to report business income, expenses, assets and liabilities.

If you are registered as a self-employed individual, you must always file the return even if you have no business activity. Complete the necessary enclosure forms, as well.

You can file the tax return for 2020 in MyTax starting from 15 th January 2021.

File in MyTax

If you opt for paper filing, send the enclosure forms with your tax return. You can find the return address on the first page of the form.