How can I cancel the authorisations that are no longer necessary?
You can cancel any authorisation mandates in Suomi.fi that have previously been granted on behalf of a company or corporate entity behalf if you have
- The right to grant authorisations on the company’s/entity’s behalf
- The right to sign for the company/entity, with an official registration of this right – in the Trade Register or elsewhere – based on holding one of the positions:
- The company’s Managing Director
- Self-employed individual who operates trade or business
- Party authorised to sign for the company (alone, with no other person as a co-signatory)
- Holder of the right to sign for the company because one of the parties listed above has granted that right via Suomi.fi to the holder
- An authorised signatory in a registered association (signing for the association alone, with no co-signatory)
Instructions for invalidating Suomi.fi mandates
- Log in to Suomi.fi
- Select the “assignor” i.e. the company/corporate entity that had issued the mandates you want to cancel.
- First select Granted mandates, and then select Invalidate selected mandates as appropriate.
If you cannot log in to the e-service of “Suomi.fi Authorizations”, complete the Application for the invalidation of a mandate, also available on the Suomi.fi website. Submit the completed form to cancel the authorisation mandates.